Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Say Something New

Unemployment feels swell. The path to Redeemer is like the Underground Railroad.

A spanking new email has been conceived via hotmail. I will begin the arduous process of adding contacts shortly. I anticipate this MSN list will be much shorter and efficient; there are a myriad of contacts on my current list that I never talk to anymore.

Packing sucks.

My chiropractor has been moderately successful; but for the green he commanded, he should of restored my deviated spine and financed an exhibition to the Arctic. According to Canadian scientists our Arctic passages are melting at an alarmingly quicker rate each year come spring. As the ice melts quicker, our northern passage route will become an ideal route for oil tankers to use year-round; and with temperatures rising, it will become realistic to drill for oil in our vast Arctic area. In this Arctic area is like one quarter of the world's oil. Loneys! I hope Shell's parent company gets in on this action!

No comments: