Friday, August 24, 2007

Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying

If this summer lasts any longer I'll need to revise my will. I am on pins and needles awaiting my education. First semester I will receive some very undesirable education in the forms of environmental science and mathematics. I'll likely need to enroll in biology next semester too--what a crock. Upon further review of my first semester I am not over-the-moon about any of these subjects. I'm basically still taking Redeemer's cores. After I suffer through these compulsories, I may enroll in higher education.
Furthermore, I am not even mildly eupeptic about these ongoing social activities during the first week or so. To cap off these fatuous social gatherings a decade dance will take place: I'd rather be moribund with Irukandji syndrome (Wiki that; it's an interesting way to approach possible death). Despite my reasonable apprehensions I will attend these death-functions because I am sociable and even voluble when properly enticed.
Despite these grievances I am very eager to commence my second term. I'm thrilled to see my dear confreres once again; I am rooming with Tim. This should make our room a social mecca.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nags, i'm glad you'll be attending the decade dance. Although i didn't have a great time at it last year, i'm strangly excited about it. And so, i've already purchased my attire for the evening from none other than value village. I shall enter the room with confidence as a knight would approach the round table.

Belmondo Cafe said...

Loneys! I have not purchased any vintage clothing! And I'm not planning on doing so. This could be a problem.