Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Brief brush with a Nationalist

I was puttering about in my jalopy when I noticed a fancy roadster desperately attempting to merge into traffic; being the altruistic individual I are, I allowed this swank car to merge ahead of me. Then I noticed this automobile was that of a nationalist -- a Florida license plate with a "Support Our Troops" sticker -- and needless to say, I was sickened and realized why no Canadian was letting him merge. Considering my love-everyone yet dislike-most policy, I did not regret my decision; but I received no thank-you wave -- NO THANK-YOU WAVE! Loneys, the things I did for this Neo-Conservative (in Liberal Canada) and he neglects or refuses to acknowledge this courteous act --shame on you, ingrate!

1 comment:

Kowalski said...

still awaiting your next concept album