Friday, September 7, 2007

I am not fine with this! Oh, inverted fractions.

I am a criminal. I illegitimately parked my jalopy outside of my designated parking zone. I will appeal this ticket to the highest court possible--the Redeemer parking counsel. Other than this holy terror and a plethora of other issues burning my mind, I am stellar.
The other day, your hero and his confrere ventured off on an intense exhibition to befriend newsters. For some odd reason, we seemed drawn to freshman female dorms. This exhibition was pretty much like the Sable Island exhibition in '05--when a team of scientists headed to the island and solve the enigma of the slaughter of innocent seals, but winter came early and thus results were inconclusive--and the awkward moments on our befriending adventure could of confounded a seal so intensely that it would die. Furthermore, the RA's of these first year dorms were suspicious of our intentions, thinking maybe we were sordid characters on the prowl to pick-up venerable youngsters.
My math teacher called me out in class to answer a question while I was busy woolgathering and demanded I invert and multiply; she made a fool of me.
More so, a compulsory science course inclusive with a three hour lab is an overt anti-blessing and I resent it.
I believe I told Hendy I would blog about important matters like my brand name clothing and how I'm a hypocritical corporate whore, but obviously I chose not to.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I admit, I only read your first sentence.

Have you been careless with a delicate man?

Belmondo Cafe said...

Haha.