Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TERROR

There are hordes of tiny black insects hovering about my room; they are stygian and harvest my flesh! There are millions of these things on my walls! TERROR.

My dear fellow sufferer Marianne:

Posted by Marianne on August 01, 2007 at 00:43:24:

"Please help me identify these little black bugs. I recently found them on the ceiling of a light and that is where most of them were. They also were on the walls. These things are tiny but there were a few bigger ones on the wall. I am so freaked out I wont sleep in that room. Can anyone tell me what they are and how to get rid of them. I am going nuts. I killed a bunch of them last night and now there are more in the same spots. Any help??????????????"

No one answered her! NO ONE. DOES NO ONE CARE.

IT IS 12:30, I SHOULD SLEEP--BUT I WILL NOT! OH, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

No comments: