Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A rather vapid post regarding insignificant events

After many sleepless nights and zombie like days, I concluded the only suitable and heroic email for myself would be: hotnags@hotmail.com. As I went about securing this account, the most unlikely and tragic thing happened - hotnags@hotmail.com is unavailable. Some daft punk claimed it first. Or maybe it's not some daft punk, but a person of high class and esteem; after all, this individual has demonstrated impressive tastes selecting such an address. Attempts to contact this (daft punk or esteemed) person have failed. Maybe the account is closed. I've notified Hotmail authorities trusting they will resolve this matter.

I viewed a musical picture show today--Dancer In The Dark--and it's the most gloomy musical ever. It's like classic MGM with blood and capital punishment; a Dorthy with a gun. But it's not relentlessly stygian as brief roseate musical interludes shed some light on the darkness; without those interludes, it would of been, well, Dogville, I suppose.

Today was hot. I miss winter.

I prefer to chase deer rather than cars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daft Punk is playing at my house.
At my house.
Daft Punk is playing at my house.

Geez, what an annoying song.