Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Golden One

I received an informal complaint from Mehran The Persian. He is indignant that his "linkster" has been changed from "Mehran's blog - it's a gooder" to the more simple and efficient "Mehran The Persian". I apologize confrere; however, your feelings are of no importance to me and thus your informal complaint has been repudiated. Your "linkster" will receive a spanking new name for no other reason than I live a vapid existence and it would likely highlight my day.

Last.fm neglected to update weekly listening charts. This is an non-act of war. Though I've become strongly attached to last.fm catering my musical pleasures, I will not hesitate to log off my last.fm pink sphere thing for an entire week in protest.

The other day Mats Sundin purchased gasoline from me. Then Mother informed me there is a deranged man in town that physically resembles and pretends to be Mats Sundin. This is logical, as this imposter was wearing a Sundin t-shirt, driving a lousy automobile and isn't in Sweden.

Asobi Seksu is the greatest Jap-led New York shoegazing/dream pop band ever.

Shoutout to you cats who voted for a spanking email. The turnout was higher than the 2004 Presidential election, yet lower than the atypical American Idol vote. I'm still ambivalent towards a decisive email address; rest assured, the process is ongoing.

Oh, a feeling of lassitude is creepin' up on me... so long.

No comments: