Friday, July 6, 2007

The Quest

Virtually any email address would mark profound improvement upon leaf_fan29@hotmail.com. Yet my quest for a new address has left me depressed (aside: I did not intend for a rhyming blog). Anywhoers, I've finally decided upon an address to sleep on: shiveringgreen@hotmail.com. AH, BUT THAT DOUBLE G. Do I insert a period or an underscore such as: shivering.green or shivering_green; that period is annoying and that underscore is blantantly inapt.

Tomorrow, slaving on the rig, I will ponder this quandary.

4 comments:

Kowalski said...

shivering green???
you'll hate it in a week


think of something better

Belmondo Cafe said...

I know! I've no clue what to do!

Anonymous said...

How can it not be hotnags@___.com?? There's no other choice...

Jehan

Belmondo Cafe said...

Loneys! I never even considered that. Your suggestion weighs heavily on my mind.