Thursday, July 5, 2007

Oh, just common unpleasantries really

It's recently come to my attention that blogger.com sucks. I mean, it seriously blows. I hate the inability to befriend people. If this were Venezuela or China, only one blogging website would exist and thus the entire blogging community would be unionized and blissful. I glower at capitalism and non-centralized governments.
If I so desired I could subscribe to others' blogs, but I'd rather be subjected to left winged Michael Moore propaganda. That man suffers from a toxic case of megalomania, whereas I suffer from something completely different - I am gauche, folks. Or I lack social polish and I'm awkward. It is an appropriately unpleasant word to pronounce.

I need a brand spanking new e-mail address! This is such a conundrum for me. I've set a deadline. By Friday, I will have a new address for the first time in eight years. This is a most daunting task.

I pity the daffs who viewed that Transformers picture. And I pity Steven Spielberg for involving himself in such a picture, which bring opprobrium to his classics. Shame on you, man.

Also, Architecture in Helsinki has a song in the Sprint commercial. I have mixed feelings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Belmondo Cafe said...

WHAT IS THIS? SPAM? I suppose this is blogger.com avenging my criticisms. I yield to no one blogger.com, one day you'll be mine.