Monday, May 21, 2007

Hurray, Hurray, The Malaise Went Away!

I was becoming rather vexed with sickness the past few days, but it appears, the worst is over. Originally diagnosed as a bad case of death, the diagnosis was downgraded to minor plague. The Symptoms were rather nebulous - I could feel stuff happening in my head and I was just totally knackered, resulting in nappers. But now I feel like a million bucks.
Speaking of death, I was nearly offed the other day. Some drunkards thought it fun to shoot roman candles at one another. One blazing ball of fire grazed my shoulder, nearly decapitating me - a fearsome moment, let me tell you! Sparks also landed on my shoes, but only a girl would complain about that.
We came across a GT today at the bottom of a hill. Obviously, we carried the GT to the top, and flew down the hill, squealing with glee and exclaiming, "Weeee." Unfortunately, no one was injured too badly.
Ben Folds has been given much air time lately. He's such an uplifting guy. I listened to Blood Sugar Sex Magik of the Peppers, and after about five songs was ready to pick-up some whores - not a great influence, but so they're so terribly adroit, it's nearly inspiring.
Tomorrow, I will march into East Side's and demand employment. If they choose to be daffy, I will attempt to secure my back-up position at....(I do not wish to name my back-up option as they are an evil American corporation and go against everything I stand for. Thankfully, I am a hypocrite so this doesn't trouble me too much).

No comments: