Tuesday, May 29, 2007

East Slavery Company

Well, I could be picking cotton.

"And I said to him: Don't be so daff Tony; don't be so daff." - Me, towards Tony Blair.

EAST SIDE MARIO'S GIVES BOY CHANCE.

I'mma gonna prepare food for wannabe Italian ingrates! I will slave my life away in some kitchen.

THE ORIGINAL PLAN was to sabotage; to plant a West Side Luigi's menu in some waiter's locker and have him called a TRAITOR. Obviously, this disgraced man would be Fired or quit, THUS I would be promoted.

GAME PLAN CHANGES: Apparently, this restaurant has TIP-POOL where the tips are shared all 'round, including with lowly kitchen dwellers. YEE.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT.

SUNDAY, JUNE 03, 2007 - HARDCORE LONEY FANS KNOW FAR TOO WELL.
Memo to haters: May you be sad and contrite for Sweden's future legacy only visits Toronto once.

_________________________________________________

The search for My Rushmore begins. What will it beeeeeeeeeeeee! Hopefully not untimely death. ------------------------------------ http://www.ddddddddaaaaaaaaaffffffffffyyyyyyyyy.com/ - WHISPER - I think that's a fake.

MYYYYYYY GOOOOOODNESS. That Link is a Fake!

1 comment:

Kowalski said...

oh man ...that link didn't work!
didn't see that coming
zappy tappy blog there bra!