Saturday, April 26, 2008

Coming Down The Hill

All I wanna do is listen to greasy funk from Guyana with a Jamaican bass line that jolts me like a Beaver Buzz. And see the Dog of the Sea. Even if the Scandinavian's latest record is unexceptional and grease-free, we gots the classics: go forth and buy her some candy now. Of course the former record being melancholic from Sarah's depression, whilst with this new record, she comes out into the sunshine. What happened to the nadir, my dear? Also I'd communicate in Godardesque eloquence, drifting in the Mediterranean with Odile, complaining about sunshine and spinach. If there is a time for happiness -- this is not it. You're not from a golden egg, you know, so stop acting like it. All I wanna do is toss a candy cane towards the stage on a Saturday night.

No comments: