Monday, May 5, 2008

Cosmea Rot

Every summer school course is Monday and Wednesday at 6:00-9:00pm, which is awfully inconvenient for students seeking to attend multiple classes.
After fiddling with my heart, McMaster admitted me despite Redeemer's Admission Office upholding its reputation as wholly incompetent by submitting my paperwork in a tardy manner. Obvious scheduling conflicts limit me to enrolling in a single course, and thus I must endure online filth throughout the rest of the summer. Lectures are for daffy daydreaming anyway.
A result of this schooling madness that has plagued me all week is that I now require part-time employment. Perhaps I could find a gem of a shop in Hamilton to lend my servile obedience -- maybe an ancient used book shop like Seekers: a dusty pit with cement walls that ooze moisture and intellectuality, with a skinny dystopianist owner who babbles of Jewish conspiracy theories over a cup of Irish specialty tea.

I had never been caught theatre hopping. "Can I see your guys' tickets"?
"Non Anglais".
"I just heard you guys talking..."
"Oh, is today not two for one picture show day"?
We showed ourselves out.

Leon has developed a major malfunction and will be shipping off to an HP location in the States for a rester, while restive Bryan types air.

2 comments:

Kowalski said...

man..no blog???
even after seeing el perro
and two trips to the t.dot..one which involved KFC and black doctors?

Belmondo Cafe said...

LEON IS DEAD. GET IT. HE'S DEAD.
He'll pull a Lazarus in a few weeks if we're fortunate.
Hang in there sport.