Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Keep Me Cryin'

All my virtual memories are locked away in a black box. I misplaced my power chord for my Lacie "Deskop Hard Disk". Ordinarily this is a minor interference in one's life I'm told. Simply order a new one. However, Lacie has lousy customer service. I've sent a plethora of emails pleading to purchase a new chord but these emails have been neglected by their Redeemer-like staff. And, conveniently, the company does not have any affinity for telecommunications. JUST ONE REPRESENTATIVE IS ALL I ASK. Superfluous suffering. I may be forced to trot to Future Shop and demand their supplier's number.

I misplaced the USB chord for my camera. Virtual memories are locked away in silver things too. Hopefully this requires a generic USB.

The chord for my printer is also misplaced.

Public skating at Dave Andreychuk Arena is not an agreeable pastime. The arena is comprised of lisp-y, balding men vicariously being Kurt Brown and smiling their Crest Striped smiles that would send Andy's Pa screaming towards the Jamaican hillside.

The most missed feature on Leon were his "Clever Keys".

My lease concludes in eleven months.

2 comments:

Kowalski said...

usb cables are lucifer's soldiers in the cyber war against innocent unsuspecting christians

Belmondo Cafe said...

American soldiers are USB cables?