Thursday, April 10, 2008

Optimistic

Look at me: I'm an optimist! And by 3.6 points too! Not that I wish to preen of my healthy mental state but perhaps you'll learn something from these reflections from an optimist:
1. I contact acute coryza, and blissfully pronounce this "a most strange and deadly pestilence" and diagnose myself with chronic death.
2. I rosily prepare my Missions presentation absolutely positive that I will self-destruct like Inspector Gadget.
3. Lose my camera battery (with a memory card chalk full of pictures), and become embittered yet happy that I will never receive negatives.
4. Blithely rent a picture that unbeknownst to me I have already viewed (and thus reflect on how memory will surely improve with age).
5. Damage a cardboard box due to excessive joy and bright future.

3 comments:

Alice I. W. said...

Apparently, coryza is a symptom of narcotic withdrawal. I guess you've been branching out since leaving Uxbridge.

Belmondo Cafe said...

No, I only withdrawal from universities. Acute coryza is a mere (yet pestilence-like) common cold.

Anonymous said...

At the same time, you also have to rein yourself in and stay mainly focused on business related topics. Your topic will also influence how personal or professional you want to come across in your style. You should not, however, blog about anything that you wouldn't write in a business email.

[url=http://jordanshoesaj.webs.com/]cheap jordans[/url]

You will start to see what your visitors and customers respond to and tailor your efforts to give them what they want.

[url=http://louisvuittonhandbags8.a0001.net/]cheap louis vuitton handbags[/url]