Friday, April 11, 2008

Rechargeable Batteries (Bunny)

By now I'm sure you've all noticed that Steve Harris' acclaimed blog Theological Journeying is on a moratorium. I know many of you were avid readers of Journeying and enjoyed his keen insights on Scripture, and on his coverage of subterranean church movements. His academic banter on New Monasticism was always a splendid and favourite read of mine.
You counterbalanced my Reformed indoctrination Steve-- if I turn into Kuyper I blame you.
Please, confrere, return someday.
Side note: I intended to endure an upper level history class at McMaster this summer to suffice for my Western Civilization core at Redeemer but Facebook Richard vetoed my intentions because this would be pursuing too high of an education.

1 comment:

Steve Harris said...

Sorry to disappoint. I might return... there is still a chance.