Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oregon Girl

I have concluded the arduous examination period; the horror and terror were merely temporal. Now what? I shall voyage homeward tomorrow in my fancy jalopy, blaring B&S tunes and daydreaming of better things. I will connect with some old confreres and we will reminisce about older days and speak fondly of our futures. Perhaps I will even venture into terrible Toronto, and see an old Iranian buddy and chant Persian idioms such as: "Marg bar Amrika! Marg bar Amrika!" To prevent this blog from becoming be too esoteric I will translate that affectionate chant into English: "Death to America"! Of course, we do not actually wish death upon the lovely Great Satan, but we -- or at least I, like to understand and interpret other cultures by privately participating in their sordid activities. On the topic of America, and the notion that I have nothing to do, I will offer a brief insight into the coming Democratic and Republican nominations. Ladies first, so I shall begin with the Democrats. That previous sentence may come across as an insult, but I was merely alluding to Hilary.
Uh oh. Things have come up. I must depart this post immediately. Stay tuned -- you have 70 billion reasons to. If you caught the significance of that number, you deserve 4 political-hipster points. I must go... they are waiting.

3 comments:

Kowalski said...

you leave everything half done...
the book
this..
the girl

Ashley said...

SCREW YOU CANADA

Belmondo Cafe said...

Frig. More junk comments.