Monday, December 10, 2007

If You're Feeling Sinister...(Which I am not).

The basketball courts, through some meteorological phenomena, have turned to ice -- and it is very, very skater-friendly. We played hockey last gloaming and was likely the grandest gloaming, ever -- or at least for some time.
It is a poor time for such inexplicable beatitudes, for exams are nigh. I tapped one today. As they say around here, I pwned that sucker. I wrote for a longevity and a half, which translated to like ten pages and my print is rather small. Essay exams are relatively splendid insofar as exams being splendid are concerned. The forthcoming multiple choice exams will be deathlike. I have a flippin' week off, then I write four exams in three days. What a daffy sched. May be my downfall.
Is there a connection between Belle & Sebastian's "She's Losing It" and Cat Stevens' "Sad Lisa"? Good question. I don't know.
By Jove! I am beat: the soul, the root, of beatific.

No comments: