Monday, April 23, 2007

Unemployment Looms

I will write my last exam (Bible Class) on Thursday. I best study for this sucker, for I failed my Bible quiz. This is my first significant failure at Redeemer, though it's only worth 10%, and I just barely failed. Regardless, my Bible knowledge is apparently very poor. I declared my failure of the quiz was due to "trivial facts," (such as how many times Peter denied Jesus) but my house was in disagreement. My housemates have been taken aback by my lack of Bible proficiency. Thus, I will begin reading my Bible daily, which could only improve my clouded life.

I will return to my homeland of Uxbridge on Friday; however, I will not be returning to a job!
I've only offered my employment to a few establishments but due to their idiocy, they have not called me. So, I must continue to apply to miser-like corporations for undoubtedly a measly sum of payment; the horrors of student life. But, I'm still hopeful that I may acquire some profitable position somehow, someplace. I will receive motivation and call around utilizing my under-developed networking skills and land some remarkable placement in a company with integrity. This is unlikely, of course. If you know of employment opportunities, do me a solid and tell me.

4 comments:

Kowalski said...

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES PETER DENIED JC?

FOR THE LOVE OF ... DID YOU NOT WATCH PASSION OF THE CHRIST?!?!

Belmondo Cafe said...

Of course not! I refuse to watch anything associated with Mel Gibson, including Braveheart.

Anonymous said...

passion is probably the worst movie ever, EXCEPT apocalypto

Anonymous said...

oh and Alien vs. Predator