Sunday, April 8, 2007

Conversion to the Blogging Life

I'm suffering from incessant boredom, today; therefore, I've decided to become a blogger. Whether I'll continue to blog after today is unknown. Some key information regarding my not-so lucid life.
I attend Redeemer - a diminutive Christian university in Canada. I am major-less and clueless upon a career direction. Yet, this is not of grave concern to me. I have many days to decide upon such (apparently serious) matters. What sicko wants their life planned out, anyway? No spontaneity in that I tell you. I will take online summer courses and graduate in three and a half years, to compensate for my erroneous wanderings during first semester. I've come to like Redeemer. The people are real swell and generally a solid bunch of folks. My courses are tolerable and I feel a keen interest may develop once my courses become more specific. I'm attending a Ben Folds concert, tonight. I look forward to this with great enthusiasm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

human all too human

Anonymous said...

the humanity of it is just so....human

Anonymous said...

at the end of the "some key information" sentence put a colon, its more heroic

use a couple exclamation points in key places to spicen things up

also using caps lock is considered rude and people who use em get left in allys

Belmondo Cafe said...

SCREW YOU. I DON'T NEED GRAMMATICAL SUGGESTIONS.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey nags, nice little blog. be 185