Monday, January 7, 2008

They let Lisa go blind

Blue is the quietest colour. Blue is the colour of silence.

Blue hues.

*Thrashing through blue*

Today I worked out. No kidding. I straight up hit to the gym and pumped iron. My schedule is such that routine outings to the gym (three times a week) will be realized. And I have a gym buddy -- and we will cap one another if things go awry.

My classes are infinitely boring. Life is terribly insipid. And my curiosity is stifled by shyness.
What the hay? Life should be beatific and gay.

Assertiveness required.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Belmondo Cafe said...

Thank you. I will certainly check out your website.

Belmondo Cafe said...

Thank you. I will certainly check out your website.

Ashley said...

Funny you should use the word insipid, because during my brief stay in Ontario, on like the nineteen-thousanth cloudy day, I looked up at the sky and termed it insipid in my mind. Insipid, it is, then!

Belmondo Cafe said...

Clairvoyance.

Kowalski said...

i remember we gym'd it up once back in first year...we were s'posed to do it regularly; what happen'd?