Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mar Barg Uxbridge!

I've decided upon a new perspective: These next two months will be my longest stay in Uxbridge forevermore, and afterwards the constraints of Uxbridge-death living will never again afflict me. I will be free and no longer doomed.
Next summer I will either be studying with a University or I'll be slaving in a Territory doing, well, native-like stuff, I guess. The point is: Never again will Uxbridge hold me captive! I'm only a prisoner this summer so that the Chiropractor may treat me three times a week.
The summer is half over! And I don't appear to have any non-healing wounds from this town. This town is booming. I don't like booming towns, I like dying (Texan) towns!
Oh, and we're writing some new picture, Continuity, today. It'll be short as day. We'll shoot and edit it, which should take loads of time, and eliminate slow, Slurpee-free summer days. We'll purge the hard days.
If I'm as young as my dreams, and as old as my cynicism's, I best be finding the Fountain of Youth.
ONWARDS, CLEAR SAILING AHEAD.

No comments: