Friday, August 8, 2008

Unreflected

Dreams burn down. A Winter Semester in a less odious province is highly unlikely. Multiple obstacles have proven immovable. This is a rotten First World deal.

My sister is now an adherent to Oprah-sponsored New Ageism--"The Secret." Its theory is based on the pseudo-science of attraction.

But things are not all rotten.

Ralph Nader is coming to town on August 11th. I will soon be empowered to fight White-Collar crime.

And

Radiohead is soon to arrive in heaven-sponsored glory.

And

I have launched an additional blog.

4 comments:

Kowalski said...

the quota shall not be met

not in quantity or quality

Belmondo Cafe said...

"Or quality." Don't be sore. I cannot help that I've been expounding English essays all month. I'm finished those now.

Today, in defiance, I am launching a DeviantART account. The whole account was to revolve around a sketch of Hope Sandoval. Alas, I cannot find the sketch. The account will be launched nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't like Halifax anyways. You get jailed for riding your bike without a helmet. AND you can't drink your liquor from a paper bag. VERY restrictive society.

Belmondo Cafe said...

Is this true for all Eastern provinces? If so, lame. I ride my bicycle every morn'in with my hair blowing in the wind.